Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Good Morning Sunshine

After Kendo practice last night, I went straight to DoIT to work for Kelly. I'm sure she needed to study for her exam. Since we have NetID account turnoffs scheduled for today, it started to get busy last night. What was worse is that I rushed into work without a shower and was smelling like vinegar...YUCK! After work, I went out to the Oakcrest Tavern with David for a few beers and chicken wings and then went to bed early last night. So now I'm up early and the sun's out. And it's a beautiful morning! Good morning sunshine and let my day begin.

"What lies behind us and what lies beneath us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fee Fei For Fun: http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home