Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Soup Haiku

clam chowder by choice
chunks of meat and potato
a delightful dish

Haiku is an honored form of poetry of Japanese origin that came into existence during Japan's Edo period (1603-1867). It is highly structured, consisting of three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, respectively.

Define Haiku: http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Haiku



Progresso Soups are on sale for $0.99 per can at Cub Foods. I bought almost 40 cans. That makes me all prepared for the Winter months. Soup is good!

The Remedy by Jason Mraz

The remedy is the experience.
This is a dangerous liaison
I say the comedy is that it's serious.
This is a strange enough new play on words
I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend
The rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends
When it all amounts to nothing in the end.

I won't worry my life away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home