Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Almost Done

The semester wraps up later today with my last final exam. With the little sleep I've been getting, everything feels like a blur. However, I feel that I did quite well yesterday on the Arts of Japan final. There were over 100 slide identifications to memorize and Professor Phillips picked out 2 for the exam.

On my way to work Monday night, an older man and his younger son were in the Milan's parking lot trying to change out his flat tire when he found that his jack had broken. It looked as if he had spent some considerable time trying to get the car high enough to switch out for the spare and no one was going to help him out. Furthermore, it was an older car and his son was just trying to keep warm inside while the man himself was only wearing a light spring jacket and looked as if he was freezing. When I got there to help him, his face lit up with excitement.

The problem we had together was that I was driving Diana's Honda Accord and wasn't sure where the jack was. Fortunately, I was at DoIT and made a call to Brent who came out and he found it immediately. A well deserved thanks goes to you, Brent.

It's now time to get back to studying....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home