Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Year of the Rooster

Getting home late from Las Vegas, I crashed in bed upon coming through the door and had the best sleep I've had in weeks. Waking up to a pile of mail and a long list of things to-do, I decided that they can wait. I haven't worked out in a week and slowly got back into the lift.

Later in the day, I dropped off a couple of New Year cakes for friends and family. Leaving a short shift at work, I dropped by the Kohler Art Library at the Elvehjem Museum. I had to run a few photocopies for class. Once there, I made my way to a table. To my surprise, I glanced over to find a pretty little Engineer studying away. Ha! It was Kelly.

At home, I sat down to dinner with family and some of my parents' friends. By night's end, it finally kicked in that it's a start of a new lunar year and time for new hopes and changes.

The Year of the Rooster is upon us.
And the time for the Monkey is over.

Happy New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai (may you have wealth and prosper)!

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

Monkey Rooster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home