Monday, January 31, 2005

Just Joshing

I was tired most of the day and needed to catch up on sleep. Diana woke me up for help choosing which colleges to send her ACT test results.

Once I was up, I made preparations to get some errands done. Jon had called about a dozen times about finishing Shawn's computer so I gave in and we got the project started.

Remembering that Josh was back in town, I went over to pick up David, Matt, and Metzger before heading out to Café Montmartre, however, after some driving around the capitol square we were unable to find the place and decided on the Great Dane for some beers and chicken wings. On the way home, we had a lively discussion of McDonald's McRib and its limited time availability.

The plan for tomorrow is to gather up the gang for the first real Wingsday of 2005 at the Oakcrest Tavern.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 1 | Friends: 3

And now, for your moment of Zen....

Josh Bohnenkamp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home