Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Swapping Spring Break Stories

When I got home from my exhaustive trip, I must've slept a 12 hour shift with a break somewhere between dreams. At home, I started typing out my notes from my written journal followed by a short period of unpacking.

Just excited to be home, sleeping in my own bed.

I wrote to Steph about getting some dinner so we could swap Spring Break stories. Feeling confident from being on time for trains, I bet her a shot that I would be on time for dinner. I would've been on time too if I had not spent so much time transferring the hundreds of pictures to my computer.

Sita and Steph met me on State Street and then we walked from place to place, ultimately deciding on Khone's restaurant, the Vientiane Palace. At dinner, it was fun to hear about their adventure down south to Alabama. In return I told them the wacky stuff that happened to me across the pond. Good times.

Before parting, Steph and I dropped by the Red Shed where I made good on the bet.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

Back Home

The Waste Land
by T. S. Eliot

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home