Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Wingsday '05 Megadarts

Monday morning I tied up a lot of loose ends. There were so many things that I was meaning to do and I had put them off for far too long. With a satisfied feeling of accomplishment I left for Kendo practice. I hadn't gone in for a week with the long work schedule and was in dire need to work out. Fortunately for me I got to practice with Rick, the club's most senior student. He worked with me and pointed out the weakness in my stance and strike. Now I know what I must really concentrate on.

I got cleaned up after practice and met Steph at Lucky's Bar for a Wingsday. We started off with a small order until Sita and Bart came by after their Kickball game. When David, Matt, and Adriana stopped in, we put in for another order. Lastly, James came by after work and became a new closer of the wings celebrity. Because our last order was not to satisfaction, our complaints to the manager had awarded us a round of beers. Rock on!

Once the crew finished eating wings, a fun game of cutthroat darts started up. David paired up with Stephanie, Matt teamed with Sita, and I with Adriana. What started out as a friendly game quickly grew to a competitive team against team, throwing opposite hand, dart game. Even though Adriana and I became the losing frontrunners, several shots of bullseye caught us up, put us in the lead, and eventually my team came up victorious.

At the end of the night, I declare it another successful Wingsday.

Wingsday '05 Megadarts
Chart | Gallery

022505 (I)

Fry-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

Wingsday '05 Megadarts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home