Saturday, December 25, 2004

It's a White Christmas

On Christmas Eve the air was cold and dry, all was gray.
On this Christmas Day, snow cover wiped it all away.

My Christmas began yesterday when the Green Bay Packers beat the Minnesota Vikings in the fleeing moments of the football game to win the NFC North. After the game, I went around dropping off presents and had a great time. The only thing I really wanted for Christmas was snow. I woke up today to a thin layer of snow on the ground and a White Christmas.

I wish everyone a blessed day and a Merry Christmas!

Utagawa Kuniyoshi: Snow at Tsukahara in Sado

There's More to Christmas...

There's more, much more to Christmas
Than candle-light and cheer;
It's the spirit of sweet friendship
That brightens all the year;
It's thoughtfulness and kindness,
It's hope reborn again,
For peace, for understanding
And for goodwill to men!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home