Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Last Few Days of 2004

Not much happening in the last few days, however, it's my last 2 days at work for 2004. The snow is already melting away but forecast shows snow for after the New Year. Green Teamers decided to order from the Mediterranean Cafe tonight but I found (when I got there) that they had closed early so instead we elected for Qdoba. On my way to pick up food, I noticed that State Street was barren with only a few walkers strolling on by. Even the street beggars were gone from their usual stations.

Work was slow and I got some bills paid while working on a Windows XP install on a SWAP computer. I purchased a spindle of Ritek DVD+RW's to split with the guys at work and a PC Chips Motherboard for Jon.

After work on Monday night, I had stopped over by Sita's place to install My ReplayTV DVR and returned home at an odd hour. As of late, my irregular sleep pattern has returned and I find myself waking up from the most outlandish of dreams....

Abadoned Factory

A Dream
by Edgar Allan Poe

In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home