Monday, January 17, 2005

Crazy Cardinal and FeatherWates

As exhausted as I was after my long shift, I met up with Steph, Sita, and James at the Cardinal Bar for a little wild Rockstar dancing. This late night was for celebrating Justin's birthday and from the looks of it becoming one of those crazy rockstar nights. Unfortunately for me, I had to take off to take care of personal matters.

Stumbling from my slumber, I woke up today to a messy room. In the last few weeks, I've been so busy from day to day that the neglect shows, however, I've got some errands to run before tackling such a project. Sadly, one of the things on my list includes returning a Christmas gift. My top priority for today is to get a fresh pair of glasses made since my last pair had broken at the hinges. I dropped by LensCrafters at East Town Mall where I picked out a pair of FeatherWates® PLUS lenses mounted on a set of Brooks Brothers frames.

The fine folks at LensCrafters said that my glasses would be done in an hour so I had some time to kill at the mall. I stopped by the Disney Store where a huge store clearance was taking place and I found the perfect fleece blanket for Diana that had an embroidered Grumpy (from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves) that said "Dean of Mean." Although Steph had called about dinner tonight, I forgot that I already had plans to eat out with mom and dad at Rocky Rococo's.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 1 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 1

Last night he and I ate fugu; today I help carry his coffin.
-Senryu Verse

Ando Hiroshige: Inada and Fugu (Yellowtail, Blowfish and Plum Branch)

A Haiku by Yosa Buson

I cannot see her tonight.
I have to give her up
so I will eat fugu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home