Saturday, January 15, 2005

Ginza of Madison

After returning from the airport and dropping Steph off, I went home but could not fall asleep. On TiVo, I watched all editions of NFL Live, NFL PrimeTime, and Sports Center...all of them speculating about the same playoff matchups. At some point in the circle of repetition, I tired and went to bed.

When I got up, it was already past noon and I rushed to Kendo practice. Only Mark and Shin-il came and the three of us worked on tweaking our own individual sword skill.

Once practice got out, I showered up and decided on dinner. Since Steph just got back, I'd thought it would be nice to take her out. I stopped by the art center and hung out in the lobby until Steph's class finished. The display shelf that Shana picked out looks good and was a great choice for showing off the students' work.

Picking up Justin we decided on Ginza of Tokyo, mostly because I wanted to convince Steph that sushi wasn't as bad as she makes it out to be.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

Shana at the Airport

Tale of Ise
by Ise Monogatari

I cannot believe that you
Are far away
For I can
Never forget you
And thus your face
Is always before me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home