Friday, January 14, 2005

Aloha Silly Putty

Aloha is the Hawaiian greeting for hello and goodbye.
Silly Putty is a silicone plastic clay.

After spending the very early hours of the morning working on the Nemo DVD project, I took in a few hours of sleep until being woken up first by Diana, followed by mom and dad, a call from Shana, and lastly my alarm clock. Okay, so it's time for another long drive to O'Hare International Airport on a minescule amount of sleep. The drive no longer phases me if I keep good company in the car.

I went by Shana's to pick her up and load the car with big luggage. Before leaving for the airport, we made a stop at the University Book Store where she bought me Silly Putty.
OMG, I love it!

At the Belvidere Oasis we took a short break since Shana craved for something fried...McDonald's French Fries! I decided on a smoothie called the Awberry Go Go from the Tropicana stand. Shortly thereafter, we pulled into O'Hare and Shana checked in at the International Terminal. Before entering the secured boarding area, I shared a pizza with her from Pizzeria Uno and we said our goodbyes.
Ciao Ciao 'til Spring Break!

Now the plan was for Stephanie's flight to get in a few hours following Shana's departure. The reality would be that the flight take on delays because of bad weather in Chicago. I took in a much needed nap in the downtime. When I woke from the short slumber, I strolled about the airport until reaching the Hilton Chicago O'Hare's sports bar called the Sports Edition. I enjoyed dinner there while watching the Houston Rockets play the New Jersey Nets on the big screen. It would not be until late into the night when Steph finally arrived and I got to say hello.

Aloha!

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 1 | Energy: 1 | Friends: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home