Sunday, January 09, 2005

Shopping for Sledding

Last night after work, I met up with Shana and Nicole at Brocach Irish Pub. After finishing Shana's Guinness Draught, we all decided to head over to the Echo Tap where I ran into Uncle Jimbo and Une. There and then we all decided to do late night sledding for Sunday.

Before heading into work today, I stopped by West Towne Mall where I met up with Sita to shop for sleds. The plan is to go sledding tonight at Elver Park when I get off work. I needed to shop for a couple of sleds, however, shopping with Sita led to detours to the Banana Republic and Limited Too and capping it off with ice cream at the Chocolate Shoppe. Sita got the Espresso Oreo and I got the Blue Moon. Speaking of blue, it was that from which Shana came out of and surprised us at the mall. Must be a rockstar locator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home