Friday, February 11, 2005

Boot to the Head

Since returning from Vegas, I've been getting generous amounts of sleep. I get up early and have the whole day ahead. It feels good to have a full day's energy to begin the day.

In Kendo, Mark thinks I've made improvement so I will test in Detroit. That leaves one week from now to get all the other things in place such as etiquette, form, and spirit. Not aware that next weekend Max and Mollie are hosting their Murder Mystery Party on the same day as the tournament, I will regret not being there. For that, my sincerest apologies.

After work last night, David and Jenica came along with me to my aunt's new place for a Chinese New Year dinner. Kelly was taking an exam at that time so I made sure to take a plate home.

Once we got back to Madison, the three of us picked up Kelly and dropped by the Essen Haus for a few beer boots. They were on special for $10 a boot. Later Jenica's dad stopped by and sat down with us for a few drinks and peanuts.

In other news, North Korea has come out to say that they have nuclear weapons. An article posted by the BBC welcomes the Year of the Rooster, however, it predicts a conflict in the East by year's end.

In less critical news, James will be 15 minutes late for work. :)
-as notified by Coral

i.am.asian

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home