Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A Championship Wingsday

In the last few days, I've felt not necessarily sick, but more so weak.

After a long day of class, I went into Kendo practice. I began my warm ups and then practiced kata until others showed up. Weak and out of it, I mustered enough energy to get through the session.

More bad news: I had only just heard that our trip to the Cleveland Open Kendo Tournament would be cancelled because we could not procure a University vehicle. Apparently, the UW decided to sell most of its fleet and we had not booked early enough.

I cleaned up and joined Dustin and his mom at La Hacienda for dinner. It was Mary's birthday and they invited me along.

Afterwards, I met up with Sita and Bart at Lucky's for a Wingsday. David and Jenica were at the bar as I came in and joined us. Steph arrived later after a few laps in the pool.

The NCAA Championship was on all the screens tonight so we drank to a close game as the UNC Tar Heels take the win.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 1 | Friends: 3

My Fei in Bogu

We all honor heroes for different reasons--
Sometimes for their daring,
sometimes for their bravery,
sometimes for their goodness.

But mostly we honor heroes because at one point or another,
we all dream of being rescued.
Of course, if the right hero doesn't come along,
sometimes we just have to rescue ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home