Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labor Day

Labor Day meant another day off from classes, however, there's no rest for most of the Green Team who have committed themselves to the call of duty at DoIT. Now that school is well on its way, our call volumes shoot straight up as we find more work and less time on our hands.

My Tuesday classes are spent almost exclusively with Prof. Murray. She is of all things the prominent scholar of Chinese art at the university. After class we get to speaking about me helping with the department's technology needs. Thomas Gombar, the curator of visual resources and the department's technology go-to-guy, is checking into the hospital with cancer. I thought I'd offer my computer know-how and seek out what I might be able to do for the art history department.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home