Tuesday, February 07, 2006

First Bogu

Early this morning I get a call about a leaky faucet at our Drake Street house. Between David and I, one of us will have to go over there and fix it. Sadly for me, Tuesdays are my extended and exhaustively long days where I have class until late into the evening.

I've also been dropping by the Kendo Class to help out as a TA in my downtime between classes. It was quite an eventful day even for the students of the Kendo Class. Today, they get to pick out their bogu (armor) and learn about the proper way of putting it on. Nearly one by one, I go to each student to assist them and point out what they're doing wrong as well as to discipline them to the respect they must show for their armor. It hasn't been very long since I was doing this very same thing. It's been just over a year now since I've been studying Kendo and I'm quite keen on the progress I've made.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 2

Trying on Bogu in Kendo Class

You're Beautiful by James Blunt

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Haha...first fixit job as a landlord! That's crazy! Congrats on the first customer! I'm very excited for you...

And yes WTF is the name of the blog. lol.

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home