Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Sunday XL

It's sure warm outside for an early February. Though I'd normally not complain about these conditions but this warm spell is horrible for Hoofer's First Year Snow Kiting program. Despite this shortcoming I went out to Vilas Park this afternoon with John to practice flying the kites. The forecast called for a mildly windy day with gusts all afternoon.

We started launching with the 3 meter kite and went up to the 4 meter as the wind begins to pick up. With the 4m I had a run where I sat myself down on the grown to fly but the gusts were literally lifting my weight up into the air and tossing me around.

After leaving the park I get a call from Brock bringing good news. Over this weekend, Tech Buddies gets its first subscribing customer. This is huge. She said something about really liking our business model and I take that as a score one for us. I'm excited. We'll have to frame this first buck and see where it takes us.

Lastly, tonight's Super Bowl XL was rather fun to watch, especially in High Definition television. Of course the Pittsburgh Steelers beat out the Seattle Seahawks 21-10, but the score fails to mark the best moments of a game that stayed close until the end. This, along with the Super Bowl commercials, kept my eyes on the tube and my ass to the seat the whole time.

Super Bowl XL
Commercials

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 2

Super Bowl XL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home