Sunday, November 21, 2004

Reminiscing of Summer Haiku

jumping in the lake
rockstar underwear on stage
a season's away

Gosh, it's 6:00AM and I'm up doing laundry. I've got so much to do after that, it's scary. Furthermore, I'm scheduled to work after Kendo practice tonight and I really can't. So much is due by Monday that I think I'm officially freaking out now!!

I miss summer.



Superman by Lazlo Bane
(theme song from Scrubs)

You've got your love online
You think you're doing fine
But you're just plugged into the wall

And that deck of tarot cards
Won't get you very far
There ain't no hand to break your fall

Well
I know what I've been told
You gotta know just when to fold
But I can't do this all on my own
No, I know I'm no Superman

I'm no Superman....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home