Saturday, November 13, 2004

Seoul Garden Korean BBQ

We got into Glenview before 7:00PM and went to dinner. Mark was supposed to be at a meeting by 7:00PM but decided to take us out for dinner at the Seoul Garden. We had an awesome dinner spread of appetizers, soups, and a Korean BBQ. In the end, the bill came out to over $400 but the UW subsidized it. On my end of the table Eric, Keith, and I finished off more than 6 liters of Korean OB beer before leaving dinner and checking into our hotel at the Fairfield Inn. Once we settled in, Eric went out to get 2 more cases of beer and we all drank some more before going to bed. All of our spirits were good.

It's the morning after now and I'm going to get some breakfast before riding out to the Kendo tournament. Strangely. I don't feel any nervousness at all. If anything, I am anxious to get out and see how 5 weeks of Kendo practice has prepared me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home