Monday, November 22, 2004

There's a Hero in All of Us

"He knows a hero when he sees one. Too few characters out there, flying around like that, saving old girls like me. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer.

I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most.

Even our dreams."
-Aunt May

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lived my life scarred thinking i have nothing to live for no friends or family when i was small i wanted to be a superhero fight the bad guys and have fun even made up my own suoper hero i was gone for a long time and while i was gone i pride to god to help me to let me go back home to the people that love me the most i got my wish im home know and im not as happy as i thought i would be ithought i would be so happy i would wake up every morning saying i love being me to day but im wrong im sad that im not happy or that i dont have a girlfriend im very sad some times i hate me i did a lot ove bad things but know im trying to make up for them by trying to help people be some kind of superhero i know thats my true destiny to help people but how can i help people that does not want to be helped i dont know im going to keep trying to help people becuse thats the right thing to do im not mad at the choice i made i want to help but im sarred that i wont be able to make it when i do go on my destiny i just was sitting here wondering somethimg but reading what aunt may said gives me a nother glare of hope that i can do waht im put on earth to do and that is to become a strong great man not to be scarred or run away any more that i have to fight for what i beleave in i know i cant change right away but im going to try with all my heart to fight the bad and to do good for know on thank you

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home