Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve

Yesterday, I got up earlier than days prior and went to lunch at Pasqual's Southwestern Deli with Shana. She was working at the Monroe Street Fine Arts Center that was next door to the restaurant so it was a lunch break for her.

Afterwards, Sita had called and we went shopping at West Towne and Greenway Station. When we got done making the rounds, we stopped by Shana's to have cake for Dustin's 23rd birthday. It would be later that we would meet him out at the Nitty Gritty Birthday Bar after stopping by Vintage Spirits & Grill and then ending the night at Karaoke Kid.

Tonight is New Year's Eve and the plan is the celebrate the countdown to 2005 at the Come Back In with my fellow Rockstars (minus James and Zack). It's a pact that began months ago and has been filled with fun, delights, and laughs!

My only resolution for 2005 is to be true to myself--which means to grow into the person that I'm going to be. It's not to forget what I've learned in the last 24 years but to look ahead at what majesty might be in store.

Auld Lang Syne


Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
And here's a hand, my trusty friend
And gie's a hand o' thine
We'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home