Friday, January 07, 2005

A Goodnight's Sleep

After a long day yesterday, I got in a very deep and rested, goodnight's sleep. I woke up early to get ready for my computer consulting session for the morning. The lady I work for was very nice to give me a New Year's gift of organic wine and a large piece of cheese cake from her birthday.

Immediately after the consulting appointment, I dashed off to get Shana to pick up the shelves we bought from SWAP the day before. I had to swing by my Uncle Peter's to pick up the truck he uses for his Pepperidge Farms bread vendoring business. We needed a truck with a fairly large trailer and this came through perfectly.

At SWAP, the nice guys in the back helped us load the shelves into the truck but it was just Shana and I unloading them into the art center. Once we got done with that, I had to run again to return the truck and get back downtown in time for work at DoIT. It's been a long day and I have just a short shift at the Help Desk. I heard Sita and Shana are going to some bar near the capitol to listen to a band or Kelly is going out somewhere like Brother's or the Angelic but otherwise I'm heading home for another goodnight's sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home