Monday, January 03, 2005

Janesville with Dad

This morning, my dad and I drove to Janesville to grab lunch with our insurance agent and family friend, Phay Shuy. He runs his own own branch of Erie Insurance called TLLA Insurance based in Janesville. During the ride up, an ice storm passed by and I-90 was a terrible mess of sliding cars.

Once we returned home, I quickly grabbed my stuff to get to Kendo for our first meeting back after the break. Many members showed up and we all had a great practice although it seems as if everyone is slowly getting back up to speed. After practice, David called about going snowboarding on Tuesday so I went over to Jon's to see what gear I might be able to borrow from him for tomorrow. Later, I went with Diana to Cubs to get orange juice as well as fruit and power drinks. All set for snowboarding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home