Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Casual Afternoon Sail

After class Tuesday, I went down to the boathouse and saw that it just wasn't one of those windsurfing days. Light winds from the Southwest and I'm still trying to recover from my cold. I casually walked down to State Street to grab some lunch at the Mediterranean Cafe.

I messaged Steph to see if she was up for a little sailing. She agreed and said that Sita would also like to come along. When I finished my lunch, I signed out for a Badger Sloop as Brock was coming in from a Tech Plus testout. Since he was interested in getting his Sloop rating by Friday, I thought it would be good to take him out and show him a thing or two.

When I finally got around to taking out the sails, I ran into Amber and Mik on the way out. Amber had already signed up for a Tech lesson with Vice-Commodore Jessica or otherwise she would've come out with us. Then Mik and his friend were about to take a boat out as well so instead we decide to combine the two groups and take turns to skipper.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 1 | Friends: 3

A Casual Afternoon Sail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home