Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wingsday '05 A New Beginning

Despite still being a little on the sick side, I went into work today to meet our new Team Lead, Tamara. She comes to us from the IT Technical Servies department for UW Athletics. What's odd is that I had met her once before at SIGUCCS, an IT Services Conference in Providence. I remember this because she was one of three University of Wisconsin attendees there, myself included. I also remember at the end of the conference was a parting ball/gala and she had asked me for a dance. Now it's a few years later and she's the Green Team Lead.

I'm glad I didn't make a bad impression. :-)

Anyways, after work I dropped by Lucky's Bar to meet Steph for a small gathering for Wingsday. I didn't expect anything big following the Fantastic 4000 Wings but hey!, wings are wings. There were about six of us and I'm terrible and have already forgotten names, however, both Chen and Kristin have now earned their nicknames.

Chen "Neck Piece"
Kristin "Skim Milk"

Wingsday '05
Chart | Gallery

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 1 | Friends: 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home