Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hoofers All Club Kickoff

On Wednesday night, I had gone to Kendo practice and immediately afterwards stopped by the Union for the Hoofers All Clubs Kickoff. I volunteered to staff the tables to recruit new members--basically, I gave them the spiel about the club. What I enjoyed most was to enthusiastically tell the newcomers about what I had done this summer--the windsurfing, the sailing, Pirate's Day, and with great joy Commodore's Cup.

Once I left the Union, I met up with David and Julie for a small dinner at the Opus Lounge. Although we didn't take any formal dinner, we ordered several appetizers of which included a plate of goat cheese and another of pulled chicken meat served on the side of pita and salsa. The meal was mostly for the fulfillment of our hunger because we came for the drinks.

After leaving the downtown area, we decide to hit up the Crystal Corner on Willie Street for a more relaxed atmosphere and most importantly a cheaper bar. There we met up with David's cousin Andrea where we joked about her being another Toy and my place in Charlie's shoes. All of this set in the background music of the live honky-tonk band.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home