Friday, March 03, 2006

Exam, No Exam

Thursday was suppose to be the Gaunlet--an endless day of papers due and two exams. I had stayed up nearly all night studying and craming any last bits of information regarding the early iconography of Buddha Sakyamuni as well as his historical record and doctrines for the earlier exam. In an odd turn of events Prof. Powell did not show up to the exam. No test was given and after 25 minutes the first student left the test. Followed by then another. Soon, an exodus lept for the exit and I left as well.

I was a lot more prepared for the second exam. So confident was I that when Prof. Vajracharya could not get the digital projector to put images up on the screen (and thus delay our test) so I got up and worked my technical healing.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 1 | Friends: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home