Thursday, January 06, 2005

Early Moring SWAP Shop

Shana and I went to SWAP this morning to pay for a few wood and metal shelves for the Monroe Street Fine Arts Center. We plan on picking them up tomorrow once I'm able to procure a truck to transport them downtown. Because I had torn my last pair of contact lenses this morning, I had to re-arrange my entire schedule around to fit a last minute eye appointment in before work. The operator at Dean Care was very nice to find a time slot to get me in to see Dr. Bardenwerper. Before I had left for my appointment, I had parked my car in the underground parking lot at Shana's and the snow had made the ramp a nearly impossible climb. After several tries, I salted the ground enough to get traction to get up the ramp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home