Sunday, March 13, 2005

Early Morning Training

I woke up early Friday morning to attend a Learn@UW training session. The slippery roads were a concern and delayed my commute. When I arrived at DoIT I found Caitlin wondering around looking for the training room so we walked in together, late.

After giving Caitlin a ride home, I returned home for a little sleep. I was not feeling well, perhaps on account of the cold weather or maybe from the eel from the night before. Whatever the case, I was in no condition to be moving about. Not feeling up for anything, I had to cancel my consulting session with Jean in the afternoon and skipped out of Kendo practice. I eventually had to go into work, sick or not. Thankfully, work was slow and I recovered.

At the end of the night, I received a call from Kelly who was throwing a party at her place. David and Jenica were already there along with Metzger. Also, Alice had come down to Madison from Waukesha so I guess I had to go. I had not planned to stay long but as soon as I got there I found myself in the middle of a keg stand, against my ill wishes. Later, Alice and I hatched a plan to tell everyone that I was their older brother Charlie. It was fun while it lasted.

Leaving the party early as I had planned, I dropped by the Great Dane to meet up with James and Sita for Christina's birthday celebration. After the quick appearance, I dropped David off and headed home.

At home, I was greeted with a large cardboard box from Dell. Yippie! My new Dell W1900 LCD TV had arrived. In no shape to set it all up, I went to bed tired.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 1 | Friends: 3

Dell W1900 LCD TV

"I saw Eternity the other night Like a great Ring of pure and endless light."
-Henry Vaughan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home