Sunday, March 06, 2005

Warm Weather Awards

The cold weather has begun to let up and it was warm enough to go running after work Saturday night. For not running in months, I barely made 2.5 miles and that's with about 60 seconds of walking to catch my breath. By the end of this summer, I'm hoping to get up to 3.5 to 4.0 miles or enough for a 5k.

Today, I took a call from an old friend, Kristie, whom I haven't heard from in quite some time. She's having a slight problem logging into secure websites with Internet Explorer. Blah!

The weather was simply incredible today so I elected to skip Kendo practice and hang out with my sister. She dragged me to an informational meeting for her summer basketball league. In return, I made her go watch shopping with me as I am in need of a more mature timepiece.

Strawberries were on sale once again at Copp's Food Center where we dropped by after the mall. There, I picked up ingredients for my famous Chilli Rotini to serve at dinner along with servings of FeiShakes.

In other news, Prof. Murray, the prominent Asian Art Historian at the University of Wisconsin, was awarded a DoIT Adaptation Award for Spring 2005 which will provide assistance for her project using ConceptTutor in Art History 307 (Early Chinese Art from Antiquity to the 10th Century), offered next Fall.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 1

Runners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home