Saturday, March 05, 2005

Party at the Church

Since watching the Great Gatsby on DVD, I've decided to read the novel again. This time around I appreciate it more since I'm not doing it for school and it's simply for pleasurable reading. Work was incredibly slow due to the warming weather outside. We ordered from Mediterranean Cafe since I felt guilty about the night before.

After work, I stopped by the old Church on Hamiltion Street. It's no longer a church nor does it serve such functions. It has since been renovated into a large residence where both Brock and Hlavenka live. Last night, they were throwing a ninja, nurses, astronauts, and cowboys party. I made an appearance in normal attire since I was just leaving work. At some point, there were girls fighting boys with styrofoam swords. I had a drink with the guys from work, Brock, Ryan, Hlavenka, and Welcome before heading home.

Here's an interesting link for the FEI World Cup. Alas, not a chicken wings contest. :(

It's again pretty slow at work tonight and I get some time to read.
I love my iPod shuffle. Steve Jobs agrees.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 1 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 1

Steve Jobs with iPod shuffle

In 1976, a 21-year-old Steve Jobs launched Apple Computer in the family garage. Nine years later, after an internal power struggle at the computer maker, Jobs was stripped of his duties and ousted from Apple, but he returned to run Apple as interim CEO in 1996 when the company was struggling. Under Jobs, the company's sales have soared with the introduction of products like the iMac PC and iPod personal music player. Apple sold 4.5 million iPods in 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home