Friday, March 11, 2005

Eel Meal

I did not accomplish much on Wednesday.
Officially a self-declared day off for Fei.

Then tonight I had gone into work for only a short time before meeting Stephanie at Ginza of Tokyo on Madison's west side. To much to Steph's surprise I was on time and had reserved a tea room. She had played it safe and ordered the Chicken Teriyaki and Tempura while I dared the Unaju, a dish of Eel with Eel Sauce on a Bed of Rice. When the meals were ready, my dinner was the only one that came in a covered box.

It's been far too long since we've last gone out and I miss her company. I am glad that we had found a time to catch up on things and drink and dine. And even though the year had not started out the way we had intended, I know enough to look forward to the future and of Spring. For it is there that all good things bloom.

It is already mid-March and I leave for Italy next week. I had wished that Steph could have come on this trip. Dear friend, you will be missed.

After dinner, we dropped by the Old Town Pub on Gammon Road where we were suppose to meet for Christina's birthday get together. Christina, James, and Sita arrived some time later for some drinks and the occasional random toast. In conversation, I brought up the topic Of Mice and Men and how Sita's hair had curls like sausauges...haha!

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 3

The Year of the Yao
Trailer

Wuzhen: China's Venice

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
-Alfred, Lord Tennyson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home