Sunday, April 10, 2005

Happy Birthday David!

Leaving work on a slow Saturday night, I went out for David's birthday. I had called Kelly and was told that they were hanging out at the Karaoke Kid. When I got there David was on the verge of passing out and Jenica ready to go home. Since Andre and Alice had come down from Milwaukee, it was my job to get David back into the party mood.

After listening to a twist on Meatloaf's I would do anything for love, we left karaoke behind to hit up a chicken wings experience. With not having gone there for some time, I chose BW3. The band playing there that night sucked but the wings were great.

With the tournament called off, I will be part of a Kendo demonstration for the UW's World Languages Day.
The details of our session are as follows:

21. Kendo
Presenter: Mark Kenoyer
Featured Language: Japanese
Department/Program: Department of Anthropology
Location: Memorial Union – Great Hall (4th Floor Central Core)
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2005
Time: 10:20am-11:00am

If you've got Thursday morning free and you're on campus, come on by.
Anyone and everyone is welcome.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

Kendo Demonstration for World Languages Day

Move On by Jet

Well I been thinking 'bout the future
But I'm too young to pretend
It's such a waste to always look behind you
Should be lookin' straight ahead
...

Yeah I'm gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah it's hard
If you had have only seen
Take control
Don't be afraid of me

'Cause every once in a while
You think about if your gonna get yourself together
You should be happy just to be alive
And just because you just don't feel like comin' home
Don't mean that you'll never arrive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home