Wednesday, January 04, 2006

King Kong

It's back to the fore with work last night. The mini vacation from daily life was much needed. I went about today as any other except to meet the guys at Union South for another Tech Buddies meeting. We covered a lot of ground in terms of finalizing minute details. When the meeting ended I went to Kendo practice as usual. At the Nat, they're re-surfacing the hardwood floors in the upstair's gyms so no one came to practice. I went downstairs to our normal dojo and practiced on my own. Something's different though...I'm not sure what it is.

After practice, I got cleaned up and met Brock at the Electric Earth Cafe out there on West Washington Street. We got down to making a few more drawings for the Tech Buddies logo. It's coming along quite well.

Once I left the small cafe, I called up Amber about seeing a movie at University Square Theater. We decided on Peter Jackson's remake of King Kong. It was a long movie, full of spectacular special effects, but it was the acting and the cast of actors that made the movie work. Overall, I'd say it was pretty good.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home