Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Dad's Day for Family

Tonight was the meeting for Hoofer's Winter Snow Kiting Kickoff. It seems that everyone that might be involved had shown up to see the videos of the experienced players. There were also vendors showing off as well as selling their wares. One thing is for sure is that these kites are expensive. After just buying a new snowboard, I think I'll hold off on the purchase and use Hoofer's kites this season.

With so many things going in the last week, my family was not able to get together for my dad's birthday. We made it up tonight by taking my dad out to Applebee's for a small family dinner. My impression is that dad doesn't necessarily need any reminder of his age and it's more like finding the time for family in his case. Diana is going off to college next year and I'll be off doing my own things. It's really these moments that he cherishes.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Dad!

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home