Monday, July 18, 2005

My Belated Birthday Dinner

After leaving from work at the earliest hours of the morning, I dropped by for breakfast where my sister Diana was starting her second day at her first job ever. She was very much surprised to see me stroll in and the ladies training her decided to comp my meal.

At home, I fell asleep quickly from the fatigue of working overnight. Once I got up, I talked to Stephanie about tonight's belated birthday dinner. There had been too much going on in the last few weeks since I spent my birthday in Ann Arbor and we now finally find the time to sit down for a meal together.

I reserve us a tea room at Ginza of Madison and Steph surprises me with the most excellent gift. She had prepared a shirt that had inscribed the mighty words from the Book of Job 35:06. On the eve of a new Wingsday, this was absolutely perfect.

Both of us had the Japanese version of the Surf and Turf dinner and ate almost three meals worth. I wasn't expecting any of this for my birthday and Steph made it happen. I have to reiterate what an incredible person she is. She has done far more for me than anyone has in a long time. For this, I owe you Stephanie all my gratitude and respect. I know that you will always be my friend, through any hard times and will continue to be on my mind throughout the best of all life's experiences.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 3

My Belated Birthday Dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home