Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Sister's Birthday

This Tuesday is Diana's big 18th birthday. I guess in society's terms she's officially an adult. As her big brother I am particularly proud of how she turned out. Diana is a responsible and caring person, and although with a bit of innocent ignorance she's wise beyond her years.

My Tuesdays are almost nearly busy as Thursdays with the exception of having to work all night. I came home to rest awhile until the rest of the family returned home. I drove mom and dad to Madison East High to watch Diana's Varsity Volleyball game against Janesville. Sadly, East lost despite my sister leading the team in kills. It stands to show that one individual cannot win the game.

After leaving East I drove my family downtown to have a birthday dinner at the Nitty Gritty. Diana got her birthday mug and her friends stopped by to wish her the best. Even her volleyball coach came by. When it came time to sing the birthday song, some members of the UW Basketball team (friends of the volleyball coach) joined in to usher in Diana's 18th birthday.

Diana, you'll always be my little sister. I hope that you had a great birthday and I'm sure you already know that I wish you the best!

Happy Birthday sis!

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

Happy Birthday Diana '05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home