Thursday, November 17, 2005

Superman Returns Teaser

It's amazing what a good breakfast does for me. I felt much energized and went about a full day.

As excited as I was to hear about this past year's Batman Begins movie, I was ecstatic to catch a glimpse of Superman Returns tonight in commercial.

As for the story behind the new movie, it reads: The return of Superman to a society that has learned to survive without him. With modern advancement, heroes like him are antiquated. He returns to find a Lois Lane that has moved on. But when danger threatens again, Superman must protect the world he loves. This is the story of his redemption and return.

Superman Returns
Movie Teaser

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 1

Superman Returns

"Live as one of them, Kal-El, to discover where your strength and your power are needed. Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you...my only son."
-Jor El of Krypton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home