Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wing Craving

Kendo practice went great tonight. I always feel great after a bout of endurance training. There's only two more practices until the big midwest tournament and the teams are coming along so well. At this point in the game, it's no longer a matter of working on technique but about getting comfortable fighting in the style.

After practice I got this craving for hot buffalo wings. I feel that it's been far too long a hiatus from our regular Wingsday nights but everyone's just been so busy. With that said, next Monday will be the return to Wingsday. However, this does little for tonight's craving. Since I haven't had the chance to hang out with my bro David, I gave him a call to do a round of wings. I met up with him and Julie and we ended up picking up Brock for a tagalong. The place again is Lucky's Bar on Regent Street and I'm not sure if it was the absence from the tradition but tonight's wings were extra spectacular--a well deserved vice for hard work in the dojo.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home