Thursday, January 12, 2006

Something New, Something Cute

Though it may be a subtle change, I've moved to a new server. In fact, it sits on the very same server dishing out the Tech Buddies website so this is a good test for limited, narrow demand before going live with the main site. With the change, I'm beginning to import my old photo galleries to the new Gallery.

Again, no one came to Kendo practice today so I went about working on my own form. After a shortened practice, I went upstairs to check out the UW Aikido Club to watch their practice as well as get information about the club. I don't know how much time I'll actually have in my schedule to start something new but it doesn't hurt to inquire.

As far as something cute goes, try these sites:
* Cute Overload! ;)
* Stuff on my Cat
* the bra log (not sure if we can call this one cute...)

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 2 | Energy: 3 | Friends: 2

Aikido

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home