Thursday, October 20, 2005

First All-Nighter of the Semester

It's been a long day. Not having slept the night before, I endured my first all-nighter of the semester. I felt like I did well and I recognized nearly all of the works which Prof. Murray had chosen for comparison.

Once I got out of the exam, a tremendous amount of pressure was lifted from my shoulders. I checked my email and decided to attend a WiscMail training session at DoIT. Those who attended were mostly Green Teamers and all of us were treated with Pizza--a much welcomed treat for a long night of study. Immediately after the training session I went upstairs for my Thursday night shift. At the end of the day, I counted being awake for nearly 36 hours. When I get home, there will be no place to go but to bed.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 1 | Friends: 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home