Saturday, October 01, 2005

Brock's First Badger Bash

In these last few years I didn't buy season tickets for Badger football. I just didn't feel like I would go to all the games. Since this was Barry Alvarez's last season as head coach I felt the need to go to atleast one game. Also, it has come to my attention that Brock has never gone to a single football game here at the UW and has not experienced the Badger football traditions at Camp Randall.

I got us a few tickets for today's game, the Wisconsin Badgers versus the Indiana Hoosiers. We trounce them of course on our way to a hopefully undefeated season. The game was mostly exciting in the first half with spectacular interceptions and some well executed scoring drives. I taught Brock some of the cheers as well as the second period singing of the school alma matar and the third quarter "jump, jump." We stayed only until then in the game before leaving with most of the crowd.

With several hours before work we dropped by the Union Terrace for a beer to hang out with Caitlin and her roommate and Pardeeville Amber. We didn't stay long until the three of us, Amber, Brock, and I decide to take out a Badger Sloop for some sailing on the lake. The weather and winds were absolutely perfect as we skimmed from shore to shore taking turns at the helm.

Fei-O-Meter
Activity: 3 | Energy: 2 | Friends: 3

Brock's First Badger Bash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home